The policy below has been updated to comply with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in force since May 25, 2018.
As a user, it is your right to know how sensitive data relating to you is collected , how it is used and how you can access it .
Marcello Geppetti Media Company wants to communicate to you in the easiest and most transparent way possible which data we physically collect and which are stored on our servers, those that are passed on to other bodies or service providers and finally the data you are required to protect, manage and store in relation to the type of service that is offered to you.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of your personal data for all the purposes listed in the following is:
Marcello Geppetti Media Company
Via dei Reti 23
00185 Rome [RM]
Your data is collected during navigation and when you enter information (such as when using a form)
Data provided by you
We collect your data directly when you enter information on a form.
This data includes:
- first name
- last name
- email address,
Should you contact us for support, we may collect and store contact information, your messages and other data about you, such as your name, email address, operating system, IP address and any other data publicly accessible via the contact tool used.
Data collected through the store and purchases
When you make a purchase, the following data is collected for the purposes of the sales and shipping process:
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
- Device information
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information
Data collected through automated tools
When you view and browse a website, some information is automatically generated by your computer and transferred to our systems.
- System data : these are technical data associated with your computer and include the IP address, the type of device, the browser, its version, the operating system used and other types of platform data.
- Cookie data: Cookies are small text files that are used by your browser to “remember” some choices you made in your previous navigation on the site, with the aim of improving your experience of using the service.
Please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it for further information.
- Facebook Pixel: This cookie is placed by Facebook. It allows marcellogeppetti.com to measure, optimize and create audiences for advertising campaigns published on Facebook. In particular, it allows marcellogeppetti.com to see how our users move between devices when they access the website of marcellogeppetti.com and Facebook, to ensure that the advertising of marcellogeppetti.com on Facebook is seen by our users who have greater probability of being interested in such advertising by analyzing what content a user has viewed and interacted with on the marcellogeppetti.com website .
To unsubscribe, seehttps://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
We use your data for various purposes, such as improving the quality of the service offered, communicating with you, preventing abuse or fraud and offering personalized advertisements.
- Send you updates via newsletters, news e-mails or push notifications (in the case of using an application). You can decide at any time whether to stop this service
- Improve www.marcellogeppetti.com and add new features
- communicate with you about your account
- request user feedback
- identify users on various devices
- analyze trends and traffic
- carry out analyzes for statistical purposes
- collaborate with law enforcement to maintain the security of www.marcellogeppetti.com or third parties
- Identify yourself between the various browser sessions (if you access www.marcellogeppetti.com from your device we will remember you and you will not have to enter your credentials again)
Furthermore, we inform you that to prevent loss of data or information, a backup of the entire infrastructure is periodically carried out in order to always guarantee the integrity of the data in case of harmful events, malfunctions or natural disasters.
These backups are made daily, weekly and monthly. The archives are used exclusively in the event of an emergency / service recovery, and under no circumstances will www.marcellogeppetti.com access that data to collect information about you or other users.
All information obtained from you, including security backups, is kept only for the time necessary to provide you with the service and to fulfill the purposes described in this document.
This includes your personal data (information entered via forms) and data stored via backup (as described in the previous point).
When there is no longer a need to use such information and there will no longer be the possibility of keeping it (as in the event of service interruption) it will be deleted from our systems or made anonymous so that it is not possible to uniquely trace who had originally generated that data.
With whom the data is shared
www.marcellogeppetti.com does not share in any circumstances the data for commercial purposes
Your data may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and technical partners
Your data is shared with partners who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting services, clouds and advertising agencies.
- For security reasons and legal circumstances
We reserve the right to disclose your data to third parties if we believe that the disclosure is:
- permitted or required by law as part of a judicial, governmental or legal investigation or proceeding;
- required to identify, prevent or resolve cases of fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violation of the law and / or technical or security issues
- Work with law enforcement to ensure the security of www.marcellogeppetti.com We may receive requests for account information from law enforcement or the courts.
Protection of minors
As part of the protection of the rights of minors , the use of www.marcellogeppetti.com is not allowed to minors under 13 years of age. If you reside in the European Economic System, you can consent to the processing www.marcellogeppetti.com only if you have reached the age that allows you to express consent to the processing of data under the laws of your country or if you can provide us with your parents’ consent. or your legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you discover that your child is using www.marcellogeppetti.com without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com implements strict security procedures for the conservation, protection and disclosure of personal data.
Your data reaches us or is sent to third party partners only through channels protected with SSL technology (in the case of online submission).
The data contained in our systems are processed to always guarantee their availability , integrity and confidentiality .
Your possible account to access our services is a fundamental component for the security of your data, therefore the credentials must be suitably protected.
However, as with any system connected to the network, there is always the risk of unauthorized access.
Therefore it is important to protect your account and password and report us to firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect any unauthorized access.
Choices at your disposal
As an interested party in the processing of your personal data processed by email@example.com, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- The right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and obtain access and a copy of them. If this could infringe the rights and freedoms of others, firstname.lastname@example.org could refuse you the possibility of obtaining this copy.
Your copy will generally be available within 30 days of your request.
- The right to request:
- the correction, integration or deletion of your personal data
- the purposes and methods of processing your personal data
- the identification details of the owner and of the privacy managers
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by law
- The right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes described in this document
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending commercial communications or sending advertising material.
- the right to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, if it constitutes the legal basis for the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on consent before the revocation
- lodge a complaint with the guarantor or supervisory authority
- receive your data in a structured format so that you can transmit your data to another owner without hindrance.
Timing for sharing information and costs
Generally your data will be received within 30 days of receiving the request.
This term may be extended to 60 days in the event that the technical time required to find this information and prepare the documentation is particularly long. In this case, you will be promptly informed of this timing within the first 30 days of the request.
This information is free of charge, except in the exceptional case in which email@example.com has to incur relevant technical expenses to fulfill the collection of such data, or if your requests are unfounded or excessive. In the presence of these conditions, Marcello Geppetti Media Company may charge you part of the expenses within reasonable limits.
To contact us you can use the contact information of the data controller Camilla Macro with Marcello Geppetti Media Company | Via dei Reti 23, 00185 Rome